Thursday, April 19, 2007

Meeting w/ S.D.O.F

The first meeting with Courtney Gosch (program director) and Carl Robbins (innovator) has been scheduled to Wednesday at 4pm. Suggesting that we leave UCSD at 3:30pm. The Google Calendar has been updated to include this event.

In the future please post messages that can be considered to be public/discussion or relevant to project/process documentation to this blog. It will leave "a trail of artifacts" that we need
further on (ex. comments/replies to this meeting should be posted as comments to this post)

The Google account information for documents, calendar, blog should have reached your inbox, if not, drop me an email.

/Martin

1 comment:

jessica famula said...

See you all Wed. at 3:30 at cafe ventanas! I'm assuming we'll take my car, so if anyone can't trek out to ERC I can pick you up somewhere else on campus: send me a note here, or email or call.

Jessica
530-204-8946
jfamula@gmail.com